A Little Fun Before Heading Back to the Book Grind

August 28, 2016

In just two days time I'll be back on campus getting ready for my upcoming year at school. Instead of talking about college (which I plan to do just about the whole school year) I just want to share the amazing summer I had.


Although I was pumped to attend this, Jacob was definitely more excited than me to attend the Chelsea match at The Big House. It was a great game to watch (even hough Chelsea lost sadly).



As many of you know I worked as a camp counselor for the YMCA. Every Friday we had to dress up for the 'theme of the week' and this theme happened to be water. My coworker Josh and I decided to go as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.


Sam and I planned to run this even for a while and we were thrilled when the day finally came to run The Color Run. This picture definitely doesn't do justice to how much chalk we actually got thrown on ourselves.


(left to right) Katie / Me / Natalie / Sam
And just the other day we all drove down to Ohio to be ride warriors! The best part was that there were almost no lines on any of the rides because the Ohio kids were back in school!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Left Mitten. Design by Fearne.