Chaos Day

September 11, 2016

It’s official I’ve had my first week of classes as a business major! Definitely different without a science lab, but I’m excited for all the classes I’m taking this semester. One week down and 14 to go!

Now from the title you may be asking yourself, “what is chaos day?” Chaos day is a tradition at my college that’s been going on for over 45 years where each dorm has a theme (ours was under the sea this year) and they compete in games. Basically it’s a mix of the Olympics and field day. The Friday after classes begin all the dorms chant and compete in chaos day games which may include seeing how may people you can get through a tire in one minute or the classic tug of war.


This year a few of my friends (on my floor) and I went as Spongebob characters, as pictured below!
(left to right) Me / Kari / Hannah / Hannah

Above is a photo of the whole floor before Chaos day began! Unfortunately, we did not win chaos day, but we all had a blast! I'm already in love with my floor and I'm excited to see what this year has in store for us!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Left Mitten. Design by Fearne.